Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hannah

I've noticed lately that I don't say as much about Hannah so this post is devoted to her! Hannah when she was a little bit younger was known as Handza because she always always always had her hands in her face. Above her head all over the place. At night we would swaddle her and if she got her hands out she would wake up screaming, but she would try so hard to get those hands free!!!

 


She has for the most part grown out of this habit. Although we still swaddle her every night and she still wakes up screaming when she finally gets those hands free! We invested in something called a miracle blanket and I have to say it has been a miracle for us! Whats sad is even now at 4.5 months we still use it and she is growing out of it. I have no idea what we are going to do when it no longer fits. 


Hannah is my little firecracker. Where Sarah Grace is soft and gentle and quite Hannah makes up for it. She is loud and proud!!! And she will let you know what she wants and when. 


Her first cry and she hasn't stopped yet! 

This girl is growing up way to fast. She is such a busy body she always needs to be upright and looking around she doesn't want to miss anything! 

It was just a few days ago that my little sunshine rolled over for the first time. And yes I said she's my little sunshine because yes even though she can cry she is normally a very happy baby.


I love her expressions, this one just previously she had been looking at the bunny and she turned and looked at me and was like what the heck is that?


Ok I like the bunny!


And yes she is balancing herself, in fact moments after this photo I took this photo I let go, and she was able to hold herself up. Only for a few moments, but before I know it she'll be up and running. She really is such a  good baby. 








No comments: