Friday, August 17, 2012

Cloth diapers!

I love cloth diapering my girls. I know people think I am crazy. Others think I'm totally normal. It's better for the environment, better for my wallet and most importantly it is better for my girls! I recently sold my NB AIO diapers. And scored a bunch of free diapers from another mom of multiples. Because of this I decided to take stoke of everything I have. I promise I am still saving money. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Starting at the top left to right:
3 dozen GMD nb prefolds
7 kissaluv fleece fitteds
10 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap size small
4 Bummis Super Whispher Wrap size medium
8 Fuzzibunz OS pockets
6 Kawaii OS pockets
6 Charlie Banana OS pockets
6 gDiapers size small
11 Flip covers
3 Thiristies pocket size 2
4 NB covers
1 Bummis Super Bright
2 Thiristies duo Wrap size 1
6 gDiaper inserts
6 Thiristies Hemp doublers
12 bumgenius inserts
12 flip organic prefolds

(of course all pockets have two insert that go with them)

So far my favorite cover is the Thiristies and my favorite pocket are the Charlie Bananas. I loved my prefolds and covers for the newborn stage, but as Hannah grows out of them I think I will prefer the pocket diapers. I stuff them when I wash and I am ready to go just grab and go!

No comments: