Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Girls

Of course I love my girls more then just about anything. (People tell me God 1st, Harmon 2nd, and then the girls, this is pretty easy for me). We tried to get pregnant for two long years. Lots of failed infertility treatments and a miscarriage later we got pregnant with the twins. They are 8 weeks old and sometimes it just hits me, I am so blessed and lucky and loved. God granted my prayers and then some! When it hits me its like wow it really happened, they are here and amazing. It just fills me with happiness. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I personally feel I have overall come to terms Sarah Graces' diagnosis of Down syndrome. I love that little girl so much. It does not matter to me she, is still my little girl. Sometimes I feel like our two years of infertility was prepping me to really appreciate her for everything she is worth. But just like it hits me suddenly how happy I am and how blessed I am to have both my girls, sometimes it hits me, my perfect little girl has Down syndrome. And it makes me sad. Sad that we will have to fight for her the rest of our lives. And know that people will look down on her and think less of her just for her disability. It makes me sad knowing she is going to have a hard life. Every milestone she achieves she will have worked and fought so hard to achieve. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: